Sunday, October 7, 2007

Back Again with October goals...

...Simply getting through this month would be nice. What am I up to?

The Muse Online Writers Conference, which starts tomorrow.

Mary O'Gara's journalling course. Margie Lawson's "Deep Editing" course. Both chock-a-block full of good information. I haven't had a lot of time to "try it on my own pianola" as old sheet music used to put it.

I have a laundry list of topics to write about: writer's rejection, visiting the parents in Florida, how I really didn't get Middlemarch. (But I finished it!)

And of course NaNoWriMo looms....

In other news, I have a poem in this month's issue of Long Story Short magazine. It was the first poem I wrote for their poetry forum, and the first poem I've had published since high school.

No comments: